Music press kits
Quantcast

Saturday, November 8, 2008

THUG MOTIVATION

"Hey Turbo,

I wrote you before - I was the one who asked you if you cop'd the Zangief line from Lupe Fiasco. Anyways, I wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your music. The ElectroRock Mixtapes are Incredible and Refreshing. You are really talented man. I'm not your average music listener. I actually analyze and dissect words, lyrics, and thoughts. It's crazy because I don't even know what to say because you say it all. You even go so far as to criticize and state your own position in the game. You're ahead of your time. I'm gonna tell and share your work with all the people around me. I don't often take time and write people like this, so consider this an exception.

I can't believe you used Berserk theme in your Opening. Bonus fucking cool points for that. Who does that?

Please, just keep doin you. Your work is not fallin on deaf ears. I fuckin hear you man. Your transmission is loud and clear. The outro on Volume 3 was insane. Be you. Be original. Thank you - Turbo.

PS. Are you signed? If not, you should be. Whatever you do, don't lose you. Don't lose what you stand for and your core. That is an incredible message you're spittin.

PSS. You remind me of a way cooler Lupe Fiasco. You remind me of fucking Turbo. Knock these fools out. "



THANKS for your encouraging email sir.
it is very encouraging - word to the bird!

nonnnnnnnnn fiction diction.



flaaaasshh focus forms force my dude.
flaaaasshh focus forms force!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I co-sign! Everyday I'm counting down to 12/4/08!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna be ridiculous!!!!!!!
-Cinque