Music press kits
Quantcast

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sheeeeesh

been on that vicious grind.
just turned in a paper that's dude by midnight.
the timestamp on my submission straight said 11:57.
LOL
Procrastination FTW!

but yeah -
Chiro, TipTop, Chief all made it back to the States and I shoulllld be posting their footage.
Should be cool, I haven't seen it just yet.

uhhh
what else?


download:
ZshareDL

yup yup

uhhhh
what else?
oh yeah
THE REALEST SONG I EVER WROTE.
ima put it on v4.




v4 was recorded in its entirety in 2.5 hours.
thats 150 minutes....no joke.

I might mention that again because it was a crazy goal that I was able to meet.
hooray.

ok
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

11:57.......wow!!! That's classic procrastination right there. You may have broken my record....LOL!
-Cinque