Music press kits
Quantcast

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

ok cool...

Just posting this to acknowledge the emails received concerning VVV...
I really appreciate the feedback and the ...encouragement.
One thing I noticed, though, was that some ppl actually claimed that I didn't have a spot for 'Donations'......I do.

Probably not apparent enough, so, I'm going to add it to this blog on the right somewhere.
But whatever about that -
We are in a recession right?

Moving along,
school is about to begin for me. To avoid actually falling asleep in most classes, I make it seem as though I am following along with what the professor is saying, but, in my mind, I am usually constructing works of art.
real deal.

So yeah, songs will be made.
* Note there is a difference between songs being made and songs being released. *


The VVV download count is at a pretty cool count, but, definitely not enough to straight spazz and what not.
what else - -

I have a little project that I am thinking of doing.
The thing about this project is that I may actually need your assistance, that is, assuming that you are a rapper.

I don't want to give away too many details but yeah...stay tuned. It's going to be...cinematic.
^_^

Don't remind me later on like "HEY WHAT ABOUT THAT ONE PROJECT" and yeah....I don't like that.
Nothing about "HEY POST THOSE FREESTYLES" either..

yump.


Footage coming soon, probably.
Ummm...Juggernaut is a real person and it is his real screen name.
Why would I make that up?
That's corny.

Anyways - enough of that!
just know that ...welll...just know that I can't really sit back as a new school of emcees emerge as the most vicious.

i may not be signed but...i know what i am doing musically.
please don't doubt me.

No comments: