Music press kits
Quantcast

Sunday, July 6, 2008

2 Things I Never Should Have Quit!!!

In the future, I want to at least attempt these things again....
the memories.
#1:

If I ever do a music video, I kinda want this to be in it. Nevermind the music in the video but yeah....stupid dope! I would be at Van's Skatepark on the BmX days on that young Gt Vertigo. Chrome with the black pegs, airbag style tires, customized handlebar grips and...yeah...one day!
#2:

this song in particular is taken from Vivaldi's The Four Seasons...this is AUTUMN.
I vividly remember performing this song mannnnnn - and Spring....and Winter...Summer.
the memories!
NOSTALGIA. I still can read music so maybe in the future I will be able to afford a teacher and an electronic violin...like the one on Starship Troopers! remember that one? the GREEN one? sheeeeeeeesh
The regular electric violins run for about 2 grand last time I checked...
If I sold 400 copies of a cd at $5.00 each then..well...wait! what am i thinking? haha
but yeah - one day!

1 comment:

2che said...

Aw shit that BMX shit was crazy... I wonder why that sport fell off?... Oh and those electric violins tend to get u laid... U remember what happened next in starship troopers... lol