Monday, August 16, 2010

8.14.2010 performance x New video Still Image!!!

Sup.
Here is some new stuff real quick... I'm in a rush but I'll be back on the blog to post some other information the next chance that I get!  It's hard out here!!




annnnd



no, this isn't HeartBreak Double.  This is a different song off disc 2 of ERV5.

I know Jayn is having trouble importing v5 into Zune marketplace...is anyone else having a problem with the mixtape.  I know that I can't afford bandwidth like I once was able to do so, so the download time will take alot longer but other than that.......any other problems? any resolutions?

I honestly have to do alotta stuff right now but please help Jayn! lol
wussup!


****FIXED****
^_^

7 comments:

Jayn Doe said...

I enjoyed the video; although I couldn't hear you very well, I appreciate how your flow and the singer's harmonizing blended together.
Thank you for your concern of my dilemma- I have a proposition for you if it turns out there is no resolution to this issue. I'm willing to purchase a hard-copy of this mixtape from you in any event that spare time allows for such an arrangement.
And if I could humbly raise to your attention a common misspelling of my name- there is no 'e' after Jayn.

Always supporting your scramble.
One love,

Jake said...

Turbo,

Concerning your bandwidth issues have you ever thought of putting your mixtapes on a torrent?

nancylove said...

Moncler
Moncleroutlet
Moncler outlet
moncler clothing
moncler jacket
jackets

Moncler Hoody
Moncler T-shirt
Moncler Polo shirt
Moncler Jackets
Moncler Down Jackets
Moncler Vest Jackets
Moncler Light Jackets

Koran said...

I'll upload the mixtape to Mediafire so Jayn can DL it.

Turbo, you should look at uploading your music to Bandcamp.com. Some other independent rappers I listen to use it and you can even decide which music to charge money for and how much on a song by song basis if you want.

Koran said...

Here you go Jayn. ERV5 http://www.mediafire.com/?lq4xo40xwxwybyb

Jayn Doe said...

Thank you, Koran.
I appreciate you taking out time to assist me.

One love,

Jayn Doe said...

And it worked!